We encourage you to scroll down this page and download FREE Myeloma Warrior graphics to post on your social media channels. We do ask, however, that you do not modify the graphics in any fashion.
Always remember to share these logos, infographics, and badges with the hashtag #myelomawarrior. When you do so, your social media activity will be shared on the Myeloma Action Month website at the “Wall of Warriors.” You will have to type #myelomawarrior in your actual social media post to be featured on the Wall.
If you like, you can also replace your current social media profile images with a Myeloma Warrior’s badge during the month of March. Here’s how:
- Click on the badge you want to use.
- A window will pop-up. Press Click to Download Here. This image will now be saved to the Downloads folder of your Mac or PC.
- Go to Facebook, and run your mouse-over your profile picture.
- An image of a camera and the word ‘Update’ will appear. Click on that.
- Select ‘Upload Photo’ from the pop-up window.
- Then click on the Myeloma Warrior badge from your Downloads folder, and it will be added as your Facebook profile picture.
Enjoy taking part in raising myeloma awareness. As Brian D. Novis, one of the IMF’s co-founder’s said, “One person can make a difference, but two can make a miracle.” Thank you and fight on!
Myeloma Action Month Logo
Myeloma Action Month Logo - Blue
Myeloma Action Month Logo - Red
Myeloma Action Month Logo - White
Myeloma Warrior Logo
Social Media Badge
Myeloma has no borders
One Myeloma Nation Blue
One Myeloma Nation Red